Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Feurtado Brothers "King Of Kings Foundation" & "Friends For Life", Presents Their 9th Annual, Friends 4 Life Community Breakfast / B.B.Q


 
The Feurtado Brothers "King Of Kings Foundation" & "Friends For Life", Presents Their 9th Annual, Friends 4 Life Community Breakfast / B.B.Q, August 11, From 12Noon Until 7pm. Van Wyck Park!! Live Band, The Rockaway Twins, Guess Host, Lenny Green/Fred Bugs; 98.7 Kiss. Chubb Rock, Mellie Mel,Dj Hollywood, Pete Rock, Maleek-Sound House. Jason-Soul For real- Food, Fun, Violence & Drug Free!! Bring The Kids!!

I'm so proud of my brothers Lance, Tony and Todd for all the good they're bringing to the community. We all fall and make mistakes but, it's how we pick up the pieces and move forward what life is about. My brothers lived that life but God changed their life. I'm forever grateful and blessed. 
RIP to my Aunt Alyce 
Come out and support and have fun!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment